Workplace Giving campaigns are an important part of fundraising for United Way of Sumner County. But, did you know that you don't have to be part of a corporate Workplace Giving Campaign to participate in easy automatic monthly contributions to UWSC? If you are a small business owner or self-employed, or your company doesn't offer payroll deductions to United Way, you can set-up payments yourself directly on our website! Even the smallest gift can go a long way and EVERY gift matters! (See our examples below which show a sampling of how your monthly gift can make a difference in our community.)
It's easy to set-up:
- Click this link. (You can also click the "Donate Now" button on our home page and select "Pay by credit card.")
- Enter your contact information.
- Select your donation type. (If you want your donation to be credited to your business, choose "on behalf of a company/organization." If this will be your personal donation, choose "individual.")
- Answer yes or no to the question, "Is your donation part of a Workplace Giving Campaign?" (Click here if you'd like to learn more about Workplace Giving Campaigns.)
- Click "Monthly" under "Frequency of Your Donation".
- Select one of the donation amounts.
- If you'd like to designate your gift to one of our four focus areas or to a specific 501c3, please let us know in the "Comments/Instructions" section.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click "Review" and submit your donation.
Be a part of giving back to YOUR community and remember small businesses can have a BIG impact! Live United!
Samples of how far your monthly gift can go...